Who we are.
Inspiretec is an established customer-first technology partner, providing end-to-end digital solutions to help organisations grow. Inspiretec is formed of four successful digital and technical companies, bringing best of breed and customer-first technology together under one roof for travel providers, tourism organisations and tour operators.
With twenty-five years’ industry experience, we are proven allies to some of the most recognised and well-known brands in the global travel sector. We've been the primary supplier of specialist tour operator systems to and Thomas Cook for the last fifteen years. Our customers trust us to drive their growth and profitability, by investing in our industry expertise and technology systems. We serve those clients from our offices in the UK and North America.
We are proud to say that we are ISO 9001 accredited.
Our teams focus on solving clients’ problems via beautiful and clever websites and apps that engage, excite and transact online in the process. The Front End Developer will work closely with the creative design team, and with the Backend Developers who are utilising Microsoft .NET technologies and Content Management Systems- primarily Sitecore and Umbraco.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with a strong desire to solve problems. They will be passionate about their work. Not satisfied simply to maintain their current knowledge, the successful Front-End Developer will have an appetite for personal development.
What we value.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience of working within a similar role
- HTML – Ability to structure markup semantically using BEM class names
- SCSS – Good UI/UX skills to build complex modular layouts and interactions
- Design – An appreciation for design and its importance in the work you produce
- A good understanding of web usability standards and cross-browser developmen
- Being sociable and friendly
- Clear and strong communication of ideas
- A self-motivated mindset with a desire to solve problems
- Interests in other fields, whether it’s Design, VR, travel or crafts
Experience in the following would be beneficial.
- React – Writing stateful and SFC components using best practices for performance
- Tooling – Experience with Gulp, Webpack and Babel to compile and optimise code
- Interest in new technologies such as Styled Components, Apollo and NextJS
- Sitecore / Umbraco experience
- Knowledge of the travel market would be helpful, although not essential
Package and benefits.
- 25 days holidays – ability to buy and sell 5 days per annum
- Benefits plan
- Profit sharing
- Social and technical events
- Technical training
- Flexible hours
- Paid sabbaticals
- Research and development opportunities
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- See our One Programme for more information
How to apply.
Please send your CV along with cover letter and anything you feel will strengthen your application to email@example.com.