We're looking for a talented developer with excellent .NET skills to join our digital agency team.
The digital industry is racing full steam ahead and constantly evolving. We’re making changes to ensure we’re at the forefront - and we're always looking for the best talent to join us.
We're seeking a talented and enthusiastic developer to join our development team. You will be working alongside some great developers, with opportunities to work on some amazing projects.
Who we are.
Inspiretec is an established customer-first technology partner, providing end-to-end digital solutions to help organisations grow. Inspiretec is formed of four successful digital and technical companies, bringing best of breed and customer-first technology together under one roof for travel providers, tourism organisations and tour operators.
With twenty-five years’ industry experience, we are proven allies to some of the most recognised and well-known brands in the global travel sector. We've been the primary supplier of specialist tour operator systems to Travelopia and Thomas Cook for the last fifteen years. Our customers trust us to drive their growth and profitability, by investing in our industry expertise and technology systems. We serve those clients from our offices in the UK and North America.
We are proud to say that we are ISO 9001 accredited.
The successful applicant will be working with many of our existing clients and helping to improve and grow their systems. These accounts vary from large scale Sitecore e-commerce platforms, large scale Sitecore implementations to Umbraco e-commerce and brochure-ware sites.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated with a desire to solve problems. You’ll be passionate about your work. Not satisfied just to maintain your current knowledge, you will have an appetite for personal development. We will expect you to challenge your colleagues and aim for constant improvements for you, the team and your clients.
What we value.
- C# .Net
- MS SQL Server
- Working with cross-functional agile teams
- Awareness of how your ideas and work affects the wider project, both good and bad
- MVC experience
- Web services (e.g. Web API)
- Experience of integration with third party systems
- Mobile development (native, Xamarin, PhoneGap)
- Git or similar source control
- .NET Content management systems (we mostly use Sitecore and Umbraco) – previous experience is an advantage
- Agile development practices
Package and benefits.
- 25 days holidays – ability to buy and sell 5 days per annum
- Benefits plan
- Profit sharing
- Social and technical events
- Personal development plans including technical training
- Flexible hours
- Paid sabbaticals
- Research and development opportunities
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- See our One Programme for more information
How to apply.
Please send your CV along with cover letter and anything you feel will strengthen your application to email@example.com.